Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.155 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,666 (€3,175) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$7,620 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)