Cost of living comparison between Graz, Austria and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.098 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,226 (€2,938) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)