Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.065 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,118 (€3,868) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (28 minutes ago)