Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 84% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $13,460 in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)