Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,461 in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)