Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,757 in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)