Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,478 in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (34 minutes ago)