Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,607 in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edinburgh costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥400,000 (about 2 hours ago)