Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,793 in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)