Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,089 in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)