Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,685 in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (32 minutes ago)