Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00162 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,309 (2,042,339 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)