Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00188 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,165 (1,686,659 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (42 minutes ago)