Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.220 USD / KYD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 80% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $19,838 (CI$16,268) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $11,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)