Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.220 USD / KYD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 93% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $31,301 (CI$25,667) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $16,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)