Cost of living in Granada, Spain vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.147 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,385 (€2,079) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)