Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,587 (€3,321) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)