Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,788 (€2,369) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)