Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03192 USD / NIO
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,701 (53,302 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (41 minutes ago)