Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03112 USD / NIO
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,404 (45,130 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Harare costs $2.19 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$180,663 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)