Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25572 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,017 (R$ 3,977) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)