Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32180 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $514 (R$ 1,599) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)