Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11077 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,248 (56,405 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)