Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12437 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,594 (44,978 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 2 hours ago)