Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23745 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $528 (2,225 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)