Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27784 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,495 (5,380 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,666 (35 minutes ago)