Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,138 (﷼ 42,887,364) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)