Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01550 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $698 (₨45,036) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)