Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01527 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $719 (₨47,079) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)