Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03611 USD / ETB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,341 (203,302 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)