Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03674 USD / ETB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,547 (178,200 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)