Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,305 (﷼ 254,027,060) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €880 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Dundee costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)