Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00082 USD / CDF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,410 (2,949,622 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (31 minutes ago)