Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 USD / CDF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $6,294 (10,036,081 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)