Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.744 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,313 (AU$8,483) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)