Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.721 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,590 (AU$7,752) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kunming costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)