Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.796 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 38% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,594 (AU$9,536) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)