Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31661 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,462 (R$ 4,619) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (31 minutes ago)