Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.325 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,137 (£5,388) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 500 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)