Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28029 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,403 (12,140 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)