Cost of living comparison between Gliwice, Poland and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23758 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,587 (10,889 zł) in Gliwice.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)