Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.326 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,314 (£3,254) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)