Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.347 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,765 (£3,538) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (39 minutes ago)