Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 758 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.262 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,568 (£3,620) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)