Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05526 USD / EGP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $608 (E£ 11,001) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)