Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05540 USD / EGP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $407 (E£ 7,350) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)