Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,135 (COL$3,401,835) in Girardot.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)