Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.153 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,692 (€2,334) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 2 hours ago)