Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.222 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,842 (€2,325) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)