Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.395 USD / GIP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 39% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $12,668 (£9,082) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $9,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)