Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.255 USD / GIP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 38% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $20,735 (£16,517) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $15,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)