Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 41% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,412 (€4,085) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Utrecht costs €70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (about 1 hour ago)