Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23883 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,383 (RM5,790) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)