Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23304 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,183 (RM13,659) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)