Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24374 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,373 (RM5,635) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)