Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00482 USD / GYD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,443 (713,647 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (25 minutes ago)