Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.152 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,606 (€4,868) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jakarta costs Rp 7,399,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Exeter costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)