Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.150 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,207 (€4,528) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €1,350 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,175 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Irvine, California costs $1.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)