Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01990 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $595 (Php29,888) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (23 minutes ago)