Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01913 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $680 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $595 (Php31,084) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)