Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01989 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $710 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $695 (Php34,916) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (35 minutes ago)