Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01983 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $667 (Php33,654) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)