Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27368 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,654 (6,044 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)