Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27203 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,700 (6,250 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)