Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27784 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,556 (5,599 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)