Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18723 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,211 (6,466TL) in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)