Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11794 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,813 (40,812 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (about 1 hour ago)