Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11276 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,893 (43,398 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (35 minutes ago)