Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00086 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,518 (₩5,240,472) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)