Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,532 (₩2,839,190) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)