Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00093 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,338 (₩2,513,447) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)