Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,868 (₩3,235,554) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (37 minutes ago)