Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,280 (₩5,041,498) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)