Cost of living in Galway, Ireland vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.137 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,594 (€4,919) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 2 hours ago)