Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00658 USD / LKR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $742 (112,692 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)