Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00623 USD / LKR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $520 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $482 (77,334 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)