Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24837 USD / RON
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $909 (3,662 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)