Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23915 USD / RON
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,486 (14,578 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)