Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,044 in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)