Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,608 in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (29 minutes ago)