Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.578 USD / BGN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $720 (1,244 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $560 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pensacola, Florida costs $2.85 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $31 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 22,500,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Tokyo costs ¥2,655 (44 minutes ago)