Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.552 USD / BGN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $769 (1,392 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)