Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.598 USD / BGN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 33% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $862 (1,443 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $650 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)