Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10486 USD / BWP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,467 (P23,531) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)