Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41852 USD / TND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 24% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $660 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $503 (1,202 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (42 minutes ago)