Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44254 USD / TND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $546 (1,234 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (39 minutes ago)