Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39085 USD / TND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 26% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $590 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $438 (1,120 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (23 minutes ago)