Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33118 USD / TND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 28% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $740 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $532 (1,605 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)