Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14582 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $720 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $651 (元4,462) in Fushun.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)