Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14799 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $650 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $586 (3,959元) in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)