Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15671 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $820 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $760 (元4,852) in Fushun.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)