Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,536 (€2,154) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)