Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.147 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,077 (€2,683) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albany, New York costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)