Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,620 (€3,351) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)