Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00914 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,999 (¥437,343) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)