Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00910 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,786 (¥415,857) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)