Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00933 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,913 (¥419,389) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)