Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00886 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,052 (¥457,381) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)