Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00936 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,015 (¥215,240) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (about 1 hour ago)