Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00903 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,109 (¥233,498) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)