Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00929 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,218 (¥238,806) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)