Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27224 USD / AED
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,255 (Dirham 15,631) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)