Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27227 USD / AED
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,789 (Dirham 13,915) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (19 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (29 minutes ago)