Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27226 USD / AED
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,241 (Dirham 15,577) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)