Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27224 USD / AED
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,937 (Dirham 14,462) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)