Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27229 USD / AED
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,214 (Dirham 15,474) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)