Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,623 (€4,357) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)