Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,898 (€4,162) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)