Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 USD / SLL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,359 (28,759,931 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jinan costs 元100 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)