Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,458 (€4,805) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 7 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 22,363 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)