Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,548 (€4,712) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)