Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,252 (€3,025) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)