Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10225 USD / BWP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,091 (P30,233) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (about 1 hour ago)