Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09685 USD / BWP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,653 (P37,724) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)