Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09765 USD / BWP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,162 (P32,379) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)