Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10526 USD / BWP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,752 (P35,651) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)