Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09775 USD / BWP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,491 (P35,709) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)